barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
1979 Guzzi V1000G5 - 2018 KTM 790 Duke
We're away at friends (in Valencia) for the weekend.
Lunch.

Starter (for 3)
signal-2017-10-14-144522.jpeg
Main course
signal-2017-10-14-151609.jpeg
Being allergic to seafood I had something else. Yes! that is my pint.

But was a plate of mussels and pudding and coffee/liquers included in the menu as well.

6 persons - 80 €uros.

We're away at friends (in Valencia) for the weekend.
Lunch.

Starter (for 3)
signal-2017-10-14-144522.jpeg
Main course
signal-2017-10-14-151609.jpeg
Being allergic to seafood I had something else. Yes! that is my pint.

But was a plate of mussels and pudding and coffee/liquers included in the menu as well.

6 persons - 80 €uros.
Awwwwww ..... Mussels yum yum .... Hey have you drunk that cider yet?

... sort of like meth's mixed with sand.
Ah, that's all to do with having a few old rusty bicycle frames and a few dead rats in the barrel prior to serving. All adds a few more vitamins and nourishment to the mix ;););)

Mmm chorizo sausage.

But your cider reminds me of a classic Midsomer's Murders episode. great scenes of half the cast of 100's spewing up a while after imbibing their favourite tipple of 'Putrid man cider' at a village festival. You will have to watch to find out what the other barrel was like after
"the revival of an old fertility custom". ;):D:eek:

"Midsomer Murders" The Night of the Stag (TV Episode 2011) - IMDb
The Night of the Stag
Storyline
Whilst temperance campaigners, led by fervent ex-alcoholic parson Norman Grigor, protest against the Midsomer Abbas May Festival, the body of Peter Slim, a revenue inspector investigating illicit stills, is found dumped in a cider vat. The murder weapon, an apple tree harvester which shook him to death, belongs to boozy cider mill owner Anthony Devereux, a man with something to hide though he denies murder. Then Barnaby discovers a secret connecting Slim to a village girl and a party to that secret is murdered. As pub landlord Samuel Quested leads the villagers in the revival of an old fertility custom Barnaby and Jones find themselves in peril during the night of the stag.

I used to like my meths with boot polish, made it look like whisky. Nowdays I like my meths with juice. Less than two weeks to go now Pete! Have you got @HansO's trailer loaded with Shirts, Jackets and parts. Leave room for copious amounts of whisky ..... or just bring his distilling apparatus.

Back