mark1400

.040 Over
Ride
2016 R3R
Hi guys, I pick up my r3r in about a week & have ordered the sissy bar with rack. I want to use my Givi box but from what ive seen in pics i dont think the rack will be long enough to fit the givi adaptor plate too.

Does anyone know of an extension rack that will clamp to the rocket rack so i can clamp the adaptor plate to it?

Cheers.

Mark,

when I bought my R3R, it had a Givi monokey box attached to the Triumph rack. The PO had made some plates/hardware from aluminium that allows the Givi mount to clamp onto the rack. It fits well and looks fine but when the box is on the backrest can't be fitted. He also gave me 2 chromed brackets that he says will allow the backrest to fit. I haven't tried these. I've taken it all off as I don't want hard luggage (I use the Ventura system). You're welcome to these as they will end up just sitting in my garage because I can never bring myself to throw anything away. I also have a couple of very substantial brackets he had made that bolt on where the sissy bar bolts on, that supposedly take Givi side cases; I haven't tried them but as they are no use to me you can have these too if you want. PM me if you're interested; I commute up and down the M54 so pass close to you.
Hi guys, I pick up my r3r in about a week & have ordered the sissy bar with rack. I want to use my Givi box but from what ive seen in pics i dont think the rack will be long enough to fit the givi adaptor plate too.

Does anyone know of an extension rack that will clamp to the rocket rack so i can clamp the adaptor plate to it?

Cheers.

Back