Staggy74

.020 Over
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
Bit of a silly question I realize but any suggestions on aftermarket luggage at all for the GT? Was looking at Triumph's accessories/pricing. Not too keen on the notion of a re-fi on the house. Nice but ridiculously priced. Like the bike I suppose too and I bought it I guess haha.
Cheers!

I ordered the tail bag just to have a backrest. Kind of pricey for a place to stash my gloves and rain gear but not bad price for a back rest.
1595302717.jpg

I finally went with the $$$ Triumph bags, but nearly went this route instead...

that uses the "C-bow" brackets. Search it out- someone on here has that system.

Thanks guys! I'll look into both. Some buddies and I take off for a week every year and this will be the first one on the Rocket. I suspect the tail bag may be a bit too small and was thinking side bags but I'll have a look. Friend has a Harley that I always toss some of my crap in so just enough room for essentials...few changes of clothes etc. Beer haha.
Thanks again for the tips!

Thanks guys! I'll look into both. Some buddies and I take off for a week every year and this will be the first one on the Rocket. I suspect the tail bag may be a bit too small and was thinking side bags but I'll have a look. Friend has a Harley that I always toss some of my crap in so just enough room for essentials...few changes of clothes etc. Beer haha.
Thanks again for the tips!
I have the GT and use the tail bag...plus the wee rack which i put a rollbag on with my raingear as its easy to get to, My clothes and stuff goes in my Kreiga backpack as i dont like panniers...works for me.

Back