Dawg68

Nitrous
Ride
2014 R3R / 2017 R3T
A couple days ago my wife picked up my iPad and opened up the Internet browser. First thing that popped up was the Triumph website, I was reading about the Triumph Explorer XC. She started looking at the pictures and made a comment as to how the bike looks menacing. She asks, what's so special about it, after a brief explanation she replies, so it can go where the Rocket can't, I reply right.
Then she said those words I thought I would never hear....you should get one.
On Friday I will add a 2015 kaki Green Triumph Explorer XC to the stable.

Thanks sweetie....

I suspect that some new diamond earrings may soon be added to her jewellery box. ;)

That's a departing gift!! She found someone else and does not want you to be lonely!! Only kidding!!

Lol....
I ordered her one of the new jeep renegades last February.... We are still waiting for that and it's another story. Anyway in the end I don't think she would have seen the value of another cruiser but something that makes a better commuter and can go off road, I guess that made sense.
I was supposed to pick it up tomorrow but when the dealership took it out of the crate they noticed the right front fork seal leaking so thy are now replacing both seals.

Back