Luckenbach, TX - Harvest Classic Oct 19-20th

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
An event I actually get to go to this year! I usually just head up on the Saturday, but this year it looks like I will get to head up Friday night and camp the weekend!.. Always a fun time. There are a gillion pictures in mine and Snuffcityrider's photo albums from past Harvest Classics. My Rocket always draws a crowd.. I rode this little Bonnie up there last year.. It's such a fun bike! The Rocket was down, but will be there for this year!.. :)
Harvest Classic- A European & Vintage Motorcycle Rally » A Benefit for Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation

That's a neat paint job on the Bonnie ... is that stock ? Don't think we got that colour in Australia.

Yes, I think it was available in 2001 only, I believe. One of my favorites on a Bonnie. I keep trying to buy this one, but my friend Rick likes it too much.. lol . But he doesnt ride it much. It only has about 5K miles on it. Wish my Rocket had that few of miles.. lol

Awesome.. I usually ride up Sat morning, but I'm going to camp it this weekend, so will be heading up Friday afternoon. Hope to get the bike cleaned up for the bike show.. :)

Dang.. I had posted from my phone and it didn't take!.. lol Oh well.. Sorry I didn't catch up with ya dwracer.. :) I did see meet up with another member, who is not online much.. Dawg.. and I saw anothe Rocket camped a little ways down from me, but never caught up with the owner..

I posted a few pics in my photo album.. Mostly of bikes I voted on in the show.. but Friday night was interesting!.. :) Have some more to load later..

Back