Lucasoil fuel injection cleaner...

BigNorm

Boobie Inspector
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
...and upper cylinder lubricant. I have been putting this in the tank for the last 3 fill ups and have to say that I am impressed. The power seems smoother and more controlable if that makes any sense. I love my rocket on mountain roads in 2nd or 3rd gear where speed limits are 35-45 mph and may be exceeded by 20 or 30 mph. The throttle works as power and brakes and riding is becoming even more addictive than it was before. Anyone who thinks they need 6th gear on the highway hasn't replaced there airbox with K&Ns or a ram air kit. I'll remind folks that I can reach 60 mph in first gear with K&Ns and tors with HansO's tune. I love this bike!

I use seafoam and am very happy with it. I also use it in my truck and car. Have really noticed a big difference in my truck power.

Yup I have used it in my truck for a long while and love it, but for some stupid reason I have never thought about putting it in the rocket...Doh!!! thanks for jogging my old brain.

I use seafoam and am very happy with it. I also use it in my truck and car. Have really noticed a big difference in my truck power.
I was using Seafoam. Last time I decided to take a whiff and it smells exactly like rubbing alcohol. I didn't taste it but I think for now on I'll be using it in a spray bottle to clean the pistons when it is air cleaner cleaning time.

I was using Seafoam. Last time I decided to take a whiff and it smells exactly like rubbing alcohol. I didn't taste it but I think for now on I'll be using it in a spray bottle to clean the pistons when it is air cleaner cleaning time.

Careful Big-fella, you'll get a reputation if you keep floating down the aisles of your auto shop opening and snorting all the aromatics, it is not like a wine tasting venue! ;):D:p

I've been using Lucas in my truck and trike (GM 350 V8 with TPI) for years, keeps injectors clean, improves gas mileage running 87 octane. In my bikes, I run 93 octane gas, no ethanol when I can find it. So I don't consider using Lucas in the bikes. But I don't see any reason not to, it's a great product and works as expected. I've asked several mechanics of the years on continual use of Lucas and they all recommend it for keeping fuel systems clean. I buy it by the gallon and refill the singe use bottles. Cuts cost by 2/3'ds.

Heh, I was actually going to ask if anyone had been using Lucas in their Rocket (like a lot of folks, I've used it in my truck forever).

Back