Lower wind deflectors

Davefitz

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 rocket 3
Does anyone have any to fit a 2005 r3? I can't even ride the bike because of the helmet buffeting. It's not my helmet!

My R3T came with lowers, but alas the windscreen is just about 2 inches too short! Oh well.

Yeah I got a link saved for Clearview....between bike payments and all the other stuff homesteading demands...I am gonna have to make do with what Triumph gave me!:(

I vote for a Cee Bailey replacement windshield. Had a Clearview and didn't like it compared to the Cee Bailey. Just my preference and the order turn around time was 10x better from Cee Bailey compared to Clearview. If you need it cut shorter after you get it and try it, they will recut it one time for free, but I think you have to pay to ship.

Does anyone have any to fit a 2005 r3? I can't even ride the bike because of the helmet buffeting. It's not my helmet!

There are no Triumph lowers any more. I put on Memphis Shades lowers. They work just as well. The largest mounting brackets are a bit too large so you have to wrap the fork. The mounting hardware is part 2321-0038 (MEM9898).

Lowers.JPG

Last edited:
There are no Triumph lowers any more. I put on Memphis Shades lowers. They work just as well. The largest mounting brackets are a bit too large so you have to wrap the fork. The mounting hardware is part 2321-0038 (MEM9898).

Lowers.JPG
Somewhere, I do have a set ... I'll see if I can dig them up.

Back