Lost stock tune

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Awhile back lap top i was using went south. Lost stock tune to bike. Called the place that i bought the bike from and they have no record of tune installed and no sticker showing tune download on ECU. So i was wondering if anyone knows exactly what tune Truimph used during the time frame of the 2015 rocket roadsters. Am coming up with stock tune 20773. Did they use more than one tune or is this correct. Any info you folks know of would be great.

I have to ask since your bike is no longer stock and is progressing further away from stock with the cams. Why such a need for the stock tune ?

The man in the tin shed requested stock tune. At the time he instructed me to look at the ecu and send him the info on the label. No label and no info from dealer on tune. Present tune on bike he does not want to use. Sent him Hanso's tune but have not got a tune back for new cams. Figured would try to figure out if Truimph used more than one tune per geographic area. Different country's different tunes. Am a far cry from being even close to a expert on such matters. Sorting out this hurdle has been a pain. Believe this tune 20773 was original tune but not 100% sure. If it is the correct tune then i'm going to send that to the man in the tin shed the and let him do his magic. All i need is a tune that will get the bike 100 miles away to OKC where it will get dyno via tune ECU. If no one dies or has major surgery between now and next weekend i plan on getting started on installing the new cams.

Back