Lost my nut

joeblow

.020 Over
Today while I was I doing a spring shakedown ride I was getting off the highway when I realized that I couldn't downshift. The problem was that the nut that holds the shift linkage to the shift lever fell off. Has anybody else lost there nuts this way? :)

You should always check your nuts..especially if your a younger guy..i check mine when i'm in the shower. It's always an advantage to have good nuts :D

Ray

I lost a different nut yesterday..... and with it ... my entire Right mirror.... funny thing is a noticed it was shaking and JUST as I reached over it popped out and flew away, disintegrating on the highway behind me....

...sigh...

On the good side I have a reason to by some cooler mirrors now.

cheers
geo

I lost the shifter nut in the middle of nowhere, right in front of a country hardware store. The guy running the place was an old time Triumph rider. He hooked me up with a couple of nuts (just in case) and gave me his leatherman tool to take with me.
Lucky, Lucky:)

"He hooked me up with a couple of nuts (just in case) and gave me his leatherman tool to take with me."

TMI, really, TMI. That said, I always figured you to be involved in that kinky B&M stuff.

as long as he is pouncing verbaly we are all safe. once he goes to the other side he might be the one offering to assist with nuts and tools. :sick:

Back