RocketGTSA

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
Hi everyone. Just lost my key fob on a four lane highway because of a open jacket zipper🤦‍♂️. Anybody here had the misfortune of ordering a new one? How long did it take and how much was the damage?

Hello @RocketGTSA and welcome from Virginia. I am so sad to hear of your misfortune. This is one of my big scares with so many manufacturers going with the dang fobs. I do hope it turn out well for you. Maybe order two just in case you need the spare someday.

Hello @RocketGTSA and welcome from Virginia. I am so sad to hear of your misfortune. This is one of my big scares with so many manufacturers going with the dang fobs. I do hope it turn out well for you. Maybe order two just in case you need the spare someday.
Thanks. Yeah they were really fixing a problem that never existed. Will have to wait till Monday to find out how much it's going to set me back🙄

While at that, you may one to get one of this key fob cases.... best ROI for my $10 I think I invested in this little fellow so far.
I keep my fuel tank without key and now I keep an spare key (covered in aluminum foil in my jacket inside pocket)

1630766896555.png
1630766920327.png
1630766873396.png

While at that, you may one to get one of this key fob cases.... best ROI for my $10 I think I invested in this little fellow so far.
I keep my fuel tank without key and now I keep an spare key (covered in aluminum foil in my jacket inside pocket)

1630766896555.png
1630766920327.png
1630766873396.png
Excellent idea. Thanks👍

Back