Looking for owners near Hampton NH to ride with

late2ride

Rocket roadster playing as a tractor
Ride
2017 Rocket iii Roadster
Owning a Rocket is both a blessing and a curse in terms of it's uniqueness. Harleys are so common they are boring. Rockets however are so unique I can't talk with folks face to face who have any idea what it's like or what good solutions are.... Folks I ride with have no idea other than the "Rocket is a crazy/scarey bike for those who like excess...". I ran into a trio last year on a trip with their Rockets and it seemed like fun, all were very enthusiastic about the bike and it seemed to be fun riding with a group who understood the bikes amazing qualities. Anyone in the Ma, NH, Vermont area riding a Rocket? Would like to hear from you. I ride with my girlfriend (She has a Victory Octane which is an amazing bike as well) and enjoy riding with couples.

Owning a Rocket is both a blessing and a curse in terms of it's uniqueness. Harleys are so common they are boring. Rockets however are so unique I can't talk with folks face to face who have any idea what it's like or what good solutions are.... Folks I ride with have no idea other than the "Rocket is a crazy/scarey bike for those who like excess...". I ran into a trio last year on a trip with their Rockets and it seemed like fun, all were very enthusiastic about the bike and it seemed to be fun riding with a group who understood the bikes amazing qualities. Anyone in the Ma, NH, Vermont area riding a Rocket? Would like to hear from you. I ride with my girlfriend (She has a Victory Octane which is an amazing bike as well) and enjoy riding with couples.
I know this post is quite old but I work in portsmouth. Don't have a whole lot of time for riding aside from my commute 3 kids coaching baseball ect but I'm around if u need! 😉

What's with the welcome lol I was just going through the member map and saw someone literally next to my work thought I'd drop a line 😅

Back