Looking for feedback on Miami/Tampa FL dealers...

MIG

Road Therapy...
Ride
"Fiona" my '14 R3T & "Delilah" my '16 V-Rod Muscle
Having just moved to Miami Florida, I'm looking for any feedback (positive and/or negative) on the Triumph dealer (for service) about an hour from my home; Two Wheeled World. My alternate option would be 4.5 hours away; Tampa Triumph.

Thanks!

-MIG

Mike...I have not had service done at Two Wheeled World as I use an independent. I have bought a number of parts which they have always shipped to my house directly if not in stock for free. Also get 10% off them. Staff is very nice. Ask for Scott...David is excellent too! The only Triumph dealer in Miami who was on 36th St closed down a while ago. There were rumors of another opening in Miami. I did not check as I am happy with Two Wheeled World. PM me if you want the name of my independent. They have a dyno too!:)

Mike...I have not had service done at Two Wheeled World as I use an independent. I have bought a number of parts which they have always shipped to my house directly if not in stock for free. Also get 10% off them. Staff is very nice. Ask for Scott...David is excellent too! The only Triumph dealer in Miami who was on 36th St closed down a while ago. There were rumors of another opening in Miami. I did not check as I am happy with Two Wheeled World. PM me if you want the name of my independent. They have a dyno too!:)

Sounds good. Thanks!!
-MIG

Back