Looking for Another Camera

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Anyone who has met me and ridden with me will surely agree that I look like a Japanese tourist at a nudy beach :D I have cameras hanging from every part of my bike:eek:(can you say monkey butt)
I am looking around for another one and would appreciate any suggestions, more video than still pictures thanks in advance for any info.

I just bought the Drift HD Action Camera. Read good reviews about it and looks pretty rugged as well as versatile. Comes with remote control and a screen on the camera to make sure your angle is lined up right. Can also rotate the lens so it doesn't necessarily matter how the body is mounted. Haven't used it yet though as the Gods decided to dump some snow on us right after I finally insured the Rocket!

Got a mate that's got a different set up on his Rocket.
Never seen it but he's spoken about it.

Camera with LCD is mounted on the tank/dash area and he's got a lens pointing for and aft. Could possibly even fit more I think as from what I understand they're just a plug in type thing.

Appearently the lens is only about the size of a pencil and can be mounted pretty much anywhere with ease.

I'm using a GoPro but doesn't really rock my boat that much.
Might try and see if I can get a different lens that doesn't look like a fishes eye.:(

Back