Looking for advise

J.Doc Holliday

You're a Daisy if you do!
Ride
2015 Roadster
I currently have a 2015 R3 Roadster, bought it back in 2016. I absolutely love my bike and it has survived a full T-bone collision with a car with me so I don't see getting rid of her. That being said i would like to fix her up give her a new look and maybe some nice bells and whistles. I really don't have a final product in mind or even which way to lean into, I was just looking for ideas, tips, where to locate parts, ect.. Any help is appreciated.

We need photos to see what you are starting with.
A 2nd hand set of forks with a super grade internals upgrade would be a great staring place. @warp9.9 has a couple of versions way in excess of the standard upgrade such as a Progessive or Wilburs fork springs and fork oil viscosity increase.

Wow glad you and the bike made it thru in repairable shape. Since its a newer bike I'm sure you'll find parts. Not sure if it eas totally stock. If so air intake, exhaust and a good tuner. The suspension a good suspension will set you back something like 1600 to 2000 bucks for rear and cartridges for the front. But it is worth it especially if you ride the twisties.

Ishrub: I will have sum photos uploaded in a few.
Kenne: budget is flexible to a point.
Scot in Exile: no she was just shy of being totaled out.
Warp9.9: Thank you, and i do have a Ramair system on her as for tuning i am unfamiliar with how to do that. as well as where is a good site to get the suspension from?

@barbagris has Maxton fork cartridges from the UK.
R3 solution uses the GP20. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29687859/MAXTON TRIUMPH ROCKET 3.pdf
Read the complete thread below for all details and prices etc.

1589320072249.png

@warp9.9 has another customized Ducati setup and was looking at another commercial version from another manufacturer I believe, Traxxion Dynamics or the Italian made Mupo. . I'm wondering if he will find himself attracted to 'frogs' with that setup! ;) :cool::whitstling:

They might if you take it to them. I have adjustable rebound and compression but non standard. And not cartridge style. Two ducati monster 1198 springs in each fork pllus the mofified caps to suite the ducati and triumpg fork tubes. It does make a world of difference. I find myself on toads I would have normally avoided.

1589321717623.png

AK-20 AXXION CARTRIDGE KIT (AK20T-ROCKET III)
Traxxion Dynamics is proud to introduce the next revolution in motorcycle suspension! The AK-20 Axxion Cartridge Kit. The AK-20 Axxion Cartridge Kit is a complete bolt-in upgrade that replaces the stock ill-performing springs and cartridges with a pair of extremely high-tolerance CNC-machined cartridges, and top quality springs to your needs, weight, and intended use.
SKU: AK20T-Rocket III Category: Uncategorized

C04TRI017 CARTRIDGE KIT MUPO LCRR TRIUMPH ROCKET III ROADSTER 97-11
I tried an Eu500 offer and they countered with a whopping Eu22 off current price to Eu770. ;):whitstling:
Umm, no I do not think I shall bite just yet!

It was admittedly already 20% off their original price.

So 220 from 990 is 22.2% off:)

CARTRIDGE KIT MUPO LCRR TRIUMPH ROCKET III ROADSTER 97-11
Brand: Mupo

Order it before 15:00 of tomorrow and receive it Wednesday 19 February with UPS

Shipping cost
UPS: €55.00

Express Shipping by UPS

Reference C04TRI017
€792.00€990.00 -20%
Ex-VAT
Orderable

Back