Looking for a Rider Back Rest

Michael E McDevitt

Standard Bore
Ride
2018 R3R
Can anyone tell me where to find a back rest kit for a 2018 Rocket 3? I have gone to the dealer and searched the web and it looks like the Triumph kit is discontinued. I would be happy with a new or used Triumph kit, or if there are any companies making an aftermarket kit. I am in Colorado, USA, if that matters.

Please let me know!

Utopia makes a nice backrest, I have one but don't use it any longer. It is adjustable and folds forward so swinging a let over is a bit easier. Comes with a little pouch on the back for storage of things like registration/wallet etc. Bolt in, no bike modification required.

https://www.utpr.com/rocket.html

@Claviger did you get a Utopia adapter for the LongHaul seat or just the standard bracket for the stock seat?

I added it to the stock setup, but ended up shifting my whole riding position forward and then the Utopia was useless for me.

It is a nice setup though.

Can anyone tell me where to find a back rest kit for a 2018 Rocket 3? I have gone to the dealer and searched the web and it looks like the Triumph kit is discontinued. I would be happy with a new or used Triumph kit, or if there are any companies making an aftermarket kit. I am in Colorado, USA, if that matters.

Please let me know!
Rider’s Backrest - Alternative

Back