Looking for a Jards exhaust baffle

zimtuff

Nitrous
Ride
2008 Trimuph Rocket
I lost one of the baffles out of my Jards last week. Ive contacted Jards but they dont have the correct one in stock and they wont be in production for a few months. In any case ,the shipping price is $240USD

So if anyone knows of someone who has some accident damaged Jards with a good baffle(Ill take 2 if I have too) ,please send me a message.
Im also looking at getting a local guy to make me some and someone in the US has offered to do the same,but finding a used Jards baffle would be the best option.

I have a baffle still in a can .you can have the baffle and give me back the can if that helps

YES YES thats great. PM me your phone number and whatever $ you want for it.
Do you know if its the loud type?
They make a softer version , but as standard they are fitted with the loud type

I'd have given you mine if I could figure out how to get them out of the pipes. :) Drilled out the rivets. Cheap slide hammer set I bought isn't enough to yank them out. The pipes were several years old when I got them.

MarvinM

I'd have given you mine if I could figure out how to get them out of the pipes. :) Drilled out the rivets. Cheap slide hammer set I bought isn't enough to yank them out. The pipes were several years old when I got them.

MarvinM
I took some to the exhaust shop and let them do it when I had to repack them last time.They got them out by cutting the pipes just in front of the baffles and bashing them out. It still mangled them and they had to be spot welded back together.
They did a good job of rejoining the pipes though.

If you can get the baffle halfway out ,you can pull the packing out with a hook and keep working them back and forward till they drop out.
I sprayed some wd40 in there as well

The seat looks great fitted ,good to here the exhaust is all fixed and running.
Thanks Rosco .

Has someones ass test ridden it yet? I think in the whole time I had it no one ever sat there and the previous owner was going through a messy divorce with his wife and she hated bikes. So maybe who ever sits there will be the 1st:D

Back