Dave E

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 Honda VTX 1300R
Hey Y'all !

Thought I'd get the Southern thing out in the open right away. I'm, from Savannah, Ga.

Yep, I know Paula Deen and her husband Mike. Nope, we don't eat there - prefer Mrs. Wilkes. But that is just my wife and me. Though we do like the seafood at their newer place, Creek House.

I am currently riding a 2005 VTX 1300R. I enjoy the bike, looking at moving on up and considering a Triumph R3 Tourer.

I found this site looking for insider info. Frankly I am impressed by the participation on the forum. Most forums I have visited (different bikes) seem to not be really current.

Anyway, the I look forward to reading posts and meeting new riders.

Welcome from Florida,take one for a test ride the grin you get will answer your question.I'm on my second R3T the power is addictive!

Welcome to the forum from England. See if you can get a test ride on both of the Rockets, the Roadster and the Touring. They are both different but both have that same 'grin' factor and a style that's out of this world. Any questions or answers required just ask away as the wealth of knowledge from the members on here is second to none! Good luck in your quest!!

Hey Y'all !

Thought I'd get the Southern thing out in the open right away. I'm, from Savannah, Ga.

Yep, I know Paula Deen and her husband Mike. Nope, we don't eat there - prefer Mrs. Wilkes. But that is just my wife and me. Though we do like the seafood at their newer place, Creek House.

I am currently riding a 2005 VTX 1300R. I enjoy the bike, looking at moving on up and considering a Triumph R3 Tourer.

I found this site looking for insider info. Frankly I am impressed by the participation on the forum. Most forums I have visited (different bikes) seem to not be really current.

Anyway, the I look forward to reading posts and meeting new riders.
welcome aboard are you looking at a Classic Tourer built in 06/07or are you meaning a Rocket III Touring built 2008 and up? Just cuious as they are two different animals.

Beautiful Savannah, my pal just getting married in Savannah a few weeks ago, the VTX is a good bike I used to own one but you will like the Rocket a lot better:D

Thanks for the welcome,

Savannah is popular for weddings, especially in the spring. But in fall you have a few colors and its been warm around here so some flowers are still around.

Does your friend live in Savannah?

Back