Look What Came In The Mail today

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
image.jpeg
Big Thanks go out to @1olbull Steve for this Awesome T-Shirt

WOW! Nice shirt!
Now don't go wearing that shirt to RDU SW Rocks and dropping cream ,custard tart , apple pie, sausage roll flakes and beer all over the front of it , :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What size are you, Ken?
I have a couple in size large left.
The killer was the shipping - shirt would be for free to you!

That's so generous of you Bull , I will forward the Costs involved if you PM me your details, or if you would like a Run shirt from our Annual hot Rod Run with nice graphics I could do a swap what ever suits you,
Thanks once again Hanso and I would look like twins,

What size are you, Ken?

If I was you Steve I would be dangling one up in front of Mittzy's daughter's nose like a carrot as she wants a large Triumph T and no doubt the more exclusive and great design the better. There is nothing like a kid's encouragement (read nagging) and a teenage daughter's ability to get her Dad to get your quick detach rear solo rack design finished.;):sneaky::sneaky::D:roll::roll:

If I was you Steve I would be dangling one up in front of Mittzy's daughter's nose like a carrot as she wants a large Triumph T and no doubt the more exclusive and great design the better. There is nothing like a kid's encouragement (read nagging) and a teenage daughter's ability to get her Dad to get your quick detach rear solo rack design finished.;):sneaky::sneaky::D:roll::roll:

No way would I dangle a hot item from the USA in front of Tony's little girl!
He has been good to me and I enjoy returning the goodness. :)

What size are you, Ken?

Steve(Bull) I have read you post again ,My brother calls me lil fella ,but he is 6'5'' and 260lb however this lil fellar is still 6'1' and 220Lb so I think a Large shirt would be a tight squeeze ,however if you would like one of our Run Shirts I will send one over for Free just PM the details size and where to send it :thumbsup:

Back