Long haul seat availablity for r3t.

Eric R.

Supercharged
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
Hi Guys, I am interested in getting the long haul seat set for my 2015 r3t. I know it is obsolete now. I called Hermy’s Triumph in PA, and the last one they have is spoken for. Does anyone know and can recommend any other dealer within the US that may stock them still? The guy at Hermys said they have been discounted down to $135 for the front and back seat set. I don’t care about the backrest. That is a great price if I could find one.
Thanks for any help, Eric

i've had luck finding obsolete parts for a touring by googling the part number with triumph in front of it.

i've had luck finding obsolete parts for a touring by googling the part number with triumph in front of it.
Whingnut, I took your advice and it appears that Bike Bandit has it for the same $135. I just did the order, and nothing about not being available, so maybe I got lucky!
Thanks, Eric

I just got to checkout, about to click, and something registered at the last minute, I don't see a hole for a backrest? Anyone bought one know if they accept a backrest?

I just got to checkout, about to click, and something registered at the last minute, I don't see a hole for a backrest? Anyone bought one know if they accept a backrest?
That part number T2302130 is the one with the square plug thingy. Punch it in on eBay and you can see a pic of it. There’s one for sale there for around $200.

Thanks, I was just going to buy a backup, at that price, but don't really need another.

Back