tgessner

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3R
Just returning from a tour to the French Alps. We had five days to cover around 1.800km on backroads from Germany via Italy to France and back. I was a little concerned about doing long days in the saddle with the R, as a the wind pressure on the shoulders is quite noticeable at higher speeds. The solution came in the form of a small spoiler from MRA that can be clamped to the original windscreen. With the spoiler fully extended, there is harldy any wind pressure on my upper torso.
This might not be the most aesthetically pleasing thing to bolt onto your Rocket, but it is a smart accessory to make long rides more comfortable. Recommended.

20210828_085700000_iOS.jpg

Just returning from a tour to the French Alps. We had five days to cover around 1.800km on backroads from Germany via Italy to France and back. I was a little concerned about doing long days in the saddle with the R, as a the wind pressure on the shoulders is quite noticeable at higher speeds. The solution came in the form of a small spoiler from MRA that can be clamped to the original windscreen. With the spoiler fully extended, there is harldy any wind pressure on my upper torso.
This might not be the most aesthetically pleasing thing to bolt onto your Rocket, but it is a smart accessory to make long rides more comfortable. Recommended.

Very surprise that reduced wind on Toro much. Great!

How tall are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Back