Lonestar Rally

STRIPES

\\\STRIPES/// going to the HD shop.
Ride
06 R3 Std
Any captains going to the Lonestar Rally? A bunch of us have a house rented on the beach for the week. Still have some room left. MB and I are going but I may not be strong enough to take the R3. Just tired of being inside for so long.

I haven't even had a running Rocket most of this year, so I'm defintiely tired of being without!.. lol That being said.. I would LOVE to go.. but I doubt I can.. lol

I'm just hoping to be able to make the Harvest Classic bike show in Luckenbach, TX in a coule of weekends! and that's because I can ride up there Sat morning..

details Ken details man.
Glad you're getting out and about.
Everything looking up?
You need somebody to keep that wheelie machine of yours lubed up,
I might be able to make a jaunt to Denton.
Don't want the battery going flat on ya.:D

trying to make it to the rally

Just bought myself a R3. Flew to Loveland Co. then rode it back to th Louisiana swamp land. Hopeing to make a day ride to Lonestar rally. I'll be looking for you guys and gals.;);)

Just bought myself a R3. Flew to Loveland Co. then rode it back to th Louisiana swamp land. Hopeing to make a day ride to Lonestar rally. I'll be looking for you guys and gals.;);)

Well welcome aboard then.
We've got another member from your neck of the woods.
Mr. Nolton. He's a coon ass, but we like him anyway.
i worked out of Sulphur, La. for some years, while I lived in Lafayette.
What model did you buy?
Please tell us it ain't Black, cause if it is,
you got ripped off,
Them black ones are all the second hand parts.
Bet they told ya it's more powerful than a harley too didn't they?
An you bought it hook line and sinker didn't ya.
welcome to the site anyway,
an you got to come to the 7th annual Rockets Across America in May...
We even let guys on black rockets in...
Just pickin' at ya, everybody here KNOWS BLACK IS FASTER

Lone Star rally bound (I hope)

Well, xhdskip Its actually one of the red ones with three into two exhaust, minus the cat. converter with a dynajet power commander unit. And it rides better and FASTER than my $28,000 Harley did. I have yet to see one in my area since they came out in 2004. I've been wanting one since they came out. Now i've got a big ass grin on my face to match the big engine underneath me.

Back