Thats F**ked big time!!...NEVER i say NEVER run your bike near salt water...or your car...or your 4x4....things rust for f**ks sake!!
Ah - That's the problem with modern Triumphs. In the past they had a nice gungy coating of leaked oil - rust proofed. Same still true of PROPER Land Rovers :)

But also illustrates why Triumph build bikes to appeal to Europeans and less to Americans. Just look at what the idjits do!.

god, makes me sick.
perfect evidence that some folks ain't got the IQ to ride a bike.
makes you wonder how they dress themselves in the morning.....

Ah - That's the problem with modern Triumphs. In the past they had a nice gungy coating of leaked oil - rust proofed. Same still true of PROPER Land Rovers :)

But also illustrates why Triumph build bikes to appeal to Europeans and less to Americans. Just look at what the idjits do!.
That's not fair! I'm sure you could find some Spaniards just as stupid!:evil::eek::D

Reminds me of when my best friend took his Jeep on the beach. He was trying to impress a girl, so he started driving through the surf. That was until he found a wash out and the Jeep sank to the roll cage! Needless to say it didn’t run again!! Lol!!

Back