How much a day?

Man:
Around 3 six-packs starting at noon.

Lady Interviewer:
How much does a 6-pack cost?

Man:
Roughly $10.00 at a deli.

Lady Interviewer:
And how long have you been drinking like that?

Man:
15 years.

Lady Interviewer:
So with a six-pack costing $10.00, and you consuming 3 six-packs a day, you are spending roughly $900 each month. In one year, you would then be spending $10,800, correct?

Man:
Correct.

Lady Interviewer:
If in 1 year you spend $10,800 on beer, not accounting for inflation, 15 years puts your spending roughly $162,000; correct?

Man:
Correct.

Lady Interviewer:
Did it ever occur to you that if you did not drink for the last 15 years, you could have bought a Ferrari?

Man:
Do you drink?

Lady Interviewer:
No.

Man:
So where's your farkin' Ferrari? :D:D:D

Beer

I am religious about drinking on my ride day every Sunday ,I have my favorite beer and I have to ride about 80 miles to get it on tap .the atmosphere along with the ride makes for a good day out.

Beer etc

A friend of mine was walking down the street of Minlaton ( small country town ) a few years back and the newspaper folk stopped him talking about a winning lotto ticket sold in the aforementioned town. They asked him what he would do if he won a million dollars. He told them he would spend $990,000 on wine women and song and then waste the rest. He got a little pic on the front page :)

Hey Nev, I see you have a dirt track outfit as your avatar, are you old enough to remember the Godden powered outfits?

Back