Local Dealership Burns Down

TriumPhil

Living Legend
Ride
'07 Mulberry Red, Carpentered & Bruted R3 Standard
This place was a Triumph, Kawasaki and Yamaha dealership.UPDATE: Fire Dept. begins probe of Green Brook blaze that shut Rt. 22 east | mycentraljersey.com | MyCentralJersey.com

Never carried much of a reputation and their inventory was always wanting. Their website says that they're making plans to rebuild, but it is mysteriously lacking a triumph logo on the homepage. Makes one wonder, eh?:confused:

Sales and Service for Motorcycles, ATVs, Watercraft, Dirt bikes, Utility Vehicles. New and Used Inventory

Maybe it was the simplest way for them to get out of their not-so-successful relationship with Triumph?

Or Triumph canned them and this was an easy way out of the money they had in and couldnt get back........hhmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:
Ya just never know about these things

mutt

I wonder if there was a valve cover gasket in there somewhere I could have used? ;) lol

Here in tulsa a not very prominent music store went up in flames a few years ago, when the insurance company went to evaluate colud not find any remains of all the expensive gear, just the cheap stuff, wonder what happen there:rolleyes:

Are you suggesting that someone might do something disreputable in order to gain a monetary benefit ? I scoff at the idea :rolleyes:..

Back