Bedifferent

Old man on a bike
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
Sold

I have decided to sell my Corbin Fairing in spite of how well I like the looks of it on my bike. Since I made my extra wind deflectors for my hands, I have decided I like the pocket I get better with my tall Cee Bailey windshield. I have listed it on eBay and since I am not sure how to show it as an eBay listing here, I am just going to post a link for the eBay page. I know have an eBay asking price of $1,100 ( $500 less than new ) and for local pickup as it is to expensive to ship. New England White and Black with a gold stripe. I may consider a unmarried set of TOR's towards the price I am asking. I'm in no hurry to sell it, but I thought a post here would help put it out there. Take a look if you are interested....Thanks

Corbin Triumph Rocket III Motorcycle Fairing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Your ebay listing has expired. Are you still looking to sell fairing?

thanks.

Sure....Actually, I thought it was going to relist automatically. Anyway, if your interested, let me know. I didn't mention it in my ad that I would be willing to meet someone part way to save them a full trip. What are your thoughts on it?

Sure....Actually, I thought it was going to relist automatically. Anyway, if your interested, let me know. I didn't mention it in my ad that I would be willing to meet someone part way to save them a full trip. What are your thoughts on it?[/QUOTE
I have decided to sell my Corbin Fairing in spite of how well I like the looks of it on my bike. Since I made my extra wind deflectors for my hands, I have decided I like the pocket I get better with my tall Cee Bailey windshield. I have listed it on eBay and since I am not sure how to show it as an eBay listing here, I am just going to post a link for the eBay page. I'm starting it out wth an asking price of $1,200 ( $400 less than new ) and for local pickup as it is to expensive to ship. New England White and Black with a gold stripe. I may consider a unmarried set of TOR's towards the price I am asking. I'm in no hurry to sell it, but I thought a post here would help put it out there. Take a look if you are interested....Thanks

Corbin Triumph Rocket III Motorcycle Fairing
so if you think about it.... Unless you have a bike that exact color by the time you pay to have it painted you could of bought a new one? JS may be why it hasn't sold? But good luck with your sale

Yup, it's pretty bike specific. With that said, I haven't had any offers either because there doesn't appear to be many rocket owners out there looking for a fairing. That's okay, if I get bored with the current look I can always pop it back on and ride.

Yup, it's pretty bike specific. With that said, I haven't had any offers either because there doesn't appear to be many rocket owners out there looking for a fairing. That's okay, if I get bored with the current look I can always pop it back on and ride.
I love the look of them, if it was for a Roadster I'd be all over it for $700 bucks!

Actually, I dropped my price on eBay to $1,100.00 , but that's my eBay price. By the time eBay get their cut and PayPal I'll be lucky to see $950. So I would entertain a realistic offer as it does have a some lowers I made and a better windscreen. Still a big savings over Corbin with shipping.

Back