laraza

Turbocharged
Ride
09 R3 Classic
Does anyone know if there is a link to an online R3T service manual anywhere?

Have found a few for the R3's but as almost everything is different on the Touring I'm assuming there's a separate manual for it? :confused:

A lot is different but not everything. I had asked the same thing when the link for the R3 manuel showed up here. I figure with that I should be able to at least have an idea about things. Things like fluid amounts and touque settings for parts should be the same. Not a big difference in the drive train just the frame and some of the tin. Of course some of the wireing because of the different headlight arrangements and the ignition and fuel injection is different. I would like an R3T specific manual but this one will do in a pinch.

I don't know of anyone who has "uploaded" the entire service manual to the site, I have only seen the original one and it does not have the R3T in it. The service manual that I have has all three variations of the Rocket in it (Standard, Classic, Touring). If you order it thru Triumph (or dealer) that is what you will get.

Dennis

11 - 13 dtg Kandahar
15 dtg Dubai
16 dtg Home

I don't know of anyone who has "uploaded" the entire service manual to the site, I have only seen the original one and it does not have the R3T in it. The service manual that I have has all three variations of the Rocket in it (Standard, Classic, Touring). If you order it thru Triumph (or dealer) that is what you will get.

Dennis

Ok will speak to the dealer tomorrow, was just trying to save a few £$ before christmas :eek:

Back