Nat67

Rockgoblin
Ride
Rocket 3 2010 roadster
It's a testament to this great forum and the wonderful guys on it , that altho I had owned an R3 for a while , i knew so little about it .
A little over a year later , with knowledge gleaned almost entirely from you guys , I am earning pocket money from local R3 owners who are fed up with dealer servicing prices and shoddy work .
Great to feel like a useful member of society again ! And there's a lot of poorly maintained
20170926_182233.jpg
Rockets down yur in Debun . :) :)

It's a testament to this great forum and the wonderful guys on it , that altho I had owned an R3 for a while , i knew so little about it .
A little over a year later , with knowledge gleaned almost entirely from you guys , I am earning pocket money from local R3 owners who are fed up with dealer servicing prices and shoddy work .
Great to feel like a useful member of society again ! And there's a lot of poorly maintained
20170926_182233.jpg
Rockets down yur in Debun . :) :)

Excellent! We will all be eagerly awaiting our commission checks!:p

I'd open a service in Maine, but we've only got 4 Rockets, ok maybe a few more, but haven't seen another, I think business might be a bit slow:(

Anyways congrats on your new venture!

Hoopla

I'd open a service in Maine, but we've only got 4 Rockets, ok maybe a few more, but haven't seen another, I think business might be a bit slow:(

Anyways congrats on your new venture!

Hoopla
Just a bit of pocket money til I get back to my proper job !
There are 5 guys I know in a 30 mile radius with Rockets , 4 standards , 1 roadster .
I won't do engine work or tunes as the comeback can be expensive . But servicing and maintenance no problem !
Samco hose kits are a favourite as all have had a hose go at some time or other .
That said , have a guy coming to collect his bike tomorrow , and just had to explain to him that Samco have put a wrong hose in the R3 kit he supplied me :banghead:
Just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished !
Generally , can work out well tho as I have a good friend who is head technician at the local Triumph dealership . He fits tyres for me for free to loose wheels and consumables he gets me for a fraction of their retail price ! ;)

Always love taking my bike to a nice clean shop:p:p:p:p if I was you I would tell your wife to get down to the shed and clean it, let us no how it works out:D
It was clean when I started !
Absolutely not , her attention wanders and she begins to fiddle with things ! I would reach for a spanner only to find it gone as she has taken outside and left it on the car roof ! :banghead:

Back