Like to see him try that with a Rocket!

Allan S

Simple African lad with a Rocket
Ride
2016 Roadster-skunk
Apparently this ungentlemanly manhandling of motorcycles for long distance travel is common practice for some quarters- Rockets probably arent the first choice then.: You gotta wonder about the first guy to think this was a grand idea.

Example 1

Example 2

example 3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tjx5VIZRSk

Last edited:
that's the last time a will call one of those blokes a curry muncher,shoot if they can carry a 426 Lb Enfield Bullet up a ladder on their melon ,imagine the head but they could give:eek::eek::eek::eek::laugh:

Jeezuz, glad you added that 'but' in their Ken but it would stand out better as 'butt'!;):p:roll::roll::roll:

My reform school English/spelling lessons were often interrupted by liberal doses of corporal punishment ,unwarranted of coarse ,besides the Webster Dictionary says butt Blow with the head of a sheep:eek::eek::eek:
It is however Rams that Butt. - So much for Webster - OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY please!.

Oh yes and it's "of course" not "of coarse". Hardly surprising there was some discipline administered - Bloody Colonials - BBC World Service - grumble, mutter ... when I wer'a lad - truble at' mill ......

You see, I am a colonial. And not many of us were born under this flag.

trinidad1958-1962.gif

No wonder your a f*cking Trinadadian Pirate - give us poor Aussies marsupial relations sh*t and you've been abusing f*cking parrots for centuries and keeping an eye closed to it all for ever!
:p;):eek::D:roll::roll:

I did meet another Pirate and direct descendant and owner of the Mt Gay rum distillery in Barbados, though in of all places Katherine Northern Territory, where she lived with her Aussie husband.

Ah but I think the secret is in that special little hat he wears.- Not only strength but heat resistance too!
Plus he starts work each day as a 6'6" giant and ends each shift 5'6". He must have a great inversion machine at home with a high speed centrifugal spin function.

Back