For Sale LIKE NEW TOURING SEATS AND TOURING BACKREST

LAS VEGAS DAVE

Turbocharged
Ride
V8 CHOPPER, BOSS HOSS, 2015 ROCKET 3 TOURING
I have 3 almost brand new Triumph Rocket 3 touring seats and a long haul touring seat backrest. I won't break up the seats or the back rest. NONE OF THE TOURING SEATS have the recess for the backrest. The backrest fits the Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat and nothing else. The price is for all or none.

I have 3 seats and a backrest for sale. These seats have all been mounted and used less than 100 miles each including a long haul seat backrest that is no longer available. They all look brand new. Seat #1 is a stock Triumph seat off my 2015 Touring Rocket, maybe 100 miles on it. Seat #2 is a new Triumph Rocket 3 Touring GEL SEAT, maybe 100 miles on it. Seat #3 is a new Mustang Touring seat and passenger pad for the ROCKET 3 TOURING MODELS, like new, maybe 100 miles on it. The backrest is like brand new and fits the Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat, one just sold on Ebay for slightly over 400 dollars by itself. I can be reached at 702 592 8052 if you are interested. $1200.00
I WILL PAY SHIPPING IN USA

Last edited:
The backrest doesn't fit any of the seats but you won't separate it? LOL Good luck.

The backrest doesn't fit any of the seats but you won't separate it? LOL Good luck.

I've had the three seatS sitting in my garage since I bought my bike. They were all seats I bought trying to find the perfect seat. Then I tried the Long Haul Touring with a backrest and it was perfect for me. I bought an extra backrest at the time on eBay for a two hundred bucks as I recall. I bought the Mustang cause I thought it accepted one but as it turned out the Mustang I got does not accept a backrest. I figure since the backrests seem to be in demand yet unavailable maybe its worth it to someone to hassle selling the seats in order to get the backrest. If not I'll just live with the bunch of extra seats and a spare backrest for my own bike.

Sometimes this happens if you're the kind of guy that just won't settle for anything but the best available. I think its a personality disorder that unfortunately I've had my whole life. Just the fact that I have four bikes shows that none are perfect, if one was it would be all by itself.

Back