Lifting the Rocket

phar2slo

Living Legend
Ride
2006 classic
IMG_20170512_210504.jpg
Hi all I have brought an ATV bike lifter that was 60% off last week.

The big question is it OK to use to get the rocket upright?

Or even in the air?

I do have an ATV to use it on.

Weight rating looks good to me, as long as you have a good seating where it lifts should be fine.

IMG_20170512_210504.jpg

Or even in the air?

What is Super Cheap Auto (SCA) knocking these out for at the moment? Seems like a great weight rating, 680kg - nearly double the rocket's weight. :thumbsup:

I got my 1500lb rated one from the USA for AUD$198 delivered after a BIG hunt.\

Pro-Lift T-2152 Hydraulic Motorcycle ATV Jack 1500 lb. Capacity

Ahh Google

SCA ATV Lift - 680kg - Supercheap Auto

upload_2017-5-12_20-8-59.png

Price $204.00 each
or get it now and pay later with 4 payments of $51.00 more info
Price based on SCA THEBARTON, SA store
Qty
  • 680kg load capacity
  • Working height range: 118 - 368mm
  • Base size 790 x 390mm
  • Lifting arm mounts 300 x 300mm
  • Safety lock support mechanism
  • Hydraulic foot pedal operation
  • Designed to lift your ATV or motorbike for maintenance, repairs, cleaning or the racetrack
  • Colour may vary
  • Online orders will be fulfilled from available stock
Is this product for you?

There’s great pride to be found in working on your own quad bike or motorcycle, and the SCA ATV lift is going make servicing your ATV or motorbike easier than ever before! The SCA ATV’s hydraulic assisted lifting system lift is capable of hoisting up to 680 kilos which basically covers most makes and models of bikes both on road and off-road as well as most quads even including the larger 4x4 quads.

How easy is it to use?

There is no better way to lift your bike. Simply wheel your ride into position and raise the stand to the ideal height using the foot pump. With your ride lifted off the ground, it’s now easier than ever to carry out repair work in the garage after a few rides

Last edited:
IMG_20170512_210504.jpg

Or even in the air?

I use one no problem, but I made a support stand so it lifts up even that way you can remove front or rear wheel, I have a sketch with measurements if you want

stand4.jpg

Last edited:
I use one no problem, but I made a support stand so it lifts up even that way you can remove front or rear wheel, I have a sketch with measurements if you want

stand4.jpg
Would love the sketch as I work at the largest steel fabricators in the south island of NZ as an estimator so can get one of the boys to whack something together perfectly..

Could you please upload a picture of bike on the stand Cheers.

What is Super Cheap Auto (SCA) knocking these out for at the moment? Seems like a great weight rating, 680kg - nearly double the rocket's weight. :thumbsup:

I got my 1500lb rated one from the USA for AUD$198 delivered after a BIG hunt.\

Pro-Lift T-2152 Hydraulic Motorcycle ATV Jack 1500 lb. Capacity

Ahh Google

SCA ATV Lift - 680kg - Supercheap Auto

upload_2017-5-12_20-8-59.png

Price $204.00 each
or get it now and pay later with 4 payments of $51.00 more info
Price based on SCA THEBARTON, SA store
Qty
  • 680kg load capacity
  • Working height range: 118 - 368mm
  • Base size 790 x 390mm
  • Lifting arm mounts 300 x 300mm
  • Safety lock support mechanism
  • Hydraulic foot pedal operation
  • Designed to lift your ATV or motorbike for maintenance, repairs, cleaning or the racetrack
  • Colour may vary
  • Online orders will be fulfilled from available stock
Is this product for you?

There’s great pride to be found in working on your own quad bike or motorcycle, and the SCA ATV lift is going make servicing your ATV or motorbike easier than ever before! The SCA ATV’s hydraulic assisted lifting system lift is capable of hoisting up to 680 kilos which basically covers most makes and models of bikes both on road and off-road as well as most quads even including the larger 4x4 quads.

How easy is it to use?

There is no better way to lift your bike. Simply wheel your ride into position and raise the stand to the ideal height using the foot pump. With your ride lifted off the ground, it’s now easier than ever to carry out repair work in the garage after a few rides
Repco sell an almost identical ATV jack and every so often they have them on special for around the the $150 - $160 mark when I bought mine it was $149

Back