Don't like the looks of it...

Has anyone tried the Kern Stabi Lift with the Rocket III adaptor? If so, how stable is it... how easy to attached the adaptor? Is there a US supplier?

X513 & X513I SPEZIAL-ADAPTER Triumph Rocket III Sturzpads Montagestnder Motorradzubehr in Freiburg Emmendingen Offenburg

Just for grins,,,what is the price of it? I'm not liking the looks of something that goes that high with so little footprint on the ground. A lift table with a flat scissors jack does it for me....with under $500

yea, I didn't understand a word of it.
I use a Sears craftsman ATV jack and a set of $25.00 lift adapters myself.
about $100.-$150. for the jack, so less than $200. and stable as all get out.

yea, I didn't understand a word of it.
I use a Sears craftsman ATV jack and a set of $25.00 lift adapters myself.
about $100.-$150. for the jack, so less than $200. and stable as all get out.

hdskip,
I'd like to know more about this "adapter" you spoke of. It was kind of a ***** getting mine up in the air to remove both wheels. I never had to deal with having no bottom frame loop before.
1olbull

Adaptor

They show the adaptor on the page, see link at start of thread. There is also a video... the adaptor is expensive as it's $131 euros / $171, plus freight.

The adaptor seems to connect through holes in the cast engine bottom on each side of the bike.

I had some made,
sold a bunch to the guys here for just what they cost me, $25.00 a set.
They're a piece of 2, maybe 2.5 inch steel angle with a 1/2" diameter piece of steel welded on
to run through the holes where the center stand is suppose to go.
Got a picture someplace....
here they are.

the cord is to hold them together when they're not in use,
and so ya can see it hanging down when ya take her off the lift.
cause believe it or not,
some folks have forgot em and lost one.

skip

all this time i wondered what the holes were for on mine !! thanks........... now I have seen the light and still have both of them

This is what I did
Just Welded some brackets to the jack (dont use it for anything else) Also welded nuts on the inside to bolt the bike to it. The bike IS still a bit tail heavy.

20130521_165250.jpg

P1020701.jpg

This is what I did
Just Welded some brackets to the jack (dont use it for anything else) Also welded nuts on the inside to bolt the bike to it. The bike IS still a bit tail heavy.

20130521_165250.jpg

P1020701.jpg

Mittzy,
That there is some dinki di stuff.
Nice work, Mate.
Think I shall alter mine in similar manner.
1olbull

Back