Want to Buy licence plate relocation bracket 2014 rocket roadster

tattoo001

.020 Over
Ride
roadster 2014
gday guys, i have looked but cant find them anywhere?? does anyone have one for sale or know of anyone still making licence plate relocation brackets like e.m.p.?

thanks

EMP do not list or make anymore:

@Hoppa had a couple spare a few years ago.

Here is an old listing for details but I am pretty sure you can not buy from them anymore:

I have a new old stock RIVCO TR3105 one in my storage.

License Plate Relocation Kit One of the easiest and best improvements you can do for your Rocket III to give it a really custom bike look and show off that wide rear tire. This kit replaces the stock license/turn signal mounting bracket, and installs easily without any drilling or wire cutting. It brings the turn signals in 3” and conceals their plain black stems. It also has two sets of holes to move the license plate up either 2” (in full view) or 3” as shown (top line of plate hidden but numbers still in view). It is laser-cut from heavy gauge steel and finished in black powder coat. NOTE: Does not fit with Corbin Beetlebags or hardbags. TR3105
1603503112234.png
1603505058906.png
1603505074940.png

EMP do not list or make anymore:

@Hoppa had a couple spare a few years ago.

Here is an old listing for details but I am pretty sure you can not buy from them anymore:

I have a new old stock RIVCO TR3105 one in my storage.

License Plate Relocation Kit One of the easiest and best improvements you can do for your Rocket III to give it a really custom bike look and show off that wide rear tire. This kit replaces the stock license/turn signal mounting bracket, and installs easily without any drilling or wire cutting. It brings the turn signals in 3” and conceals their plain black stems. It also has two sets of holes to move the license plate up either 2” (in full view) or 3” as shown (top line of plate hidden but numbers still in view). It is laser-cut from heavy gauge steel and finished in black powder coat. NOTE: Does not fit with Corbin Beetlebags or hardbags. TR3105
1603503112234.png
1603505058906.png
1603505074940.png
awesome!! ive heard that these arent the strongest brackets?? or is that the earlier versions? ill take it though for sure. thanks. how much are you after? even though youre in canberra, itll probably take months the way the mail is going in victoria due to the virus.. can you pm me for details? thanks again

Back