Levers - What options are there

M4ppy

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3R
Morning Guys,

I am looking to change the levers on my 221 R and looking to see what others have fitted. I would normally go ASV but have read of some fitting issues with the clutch/brake switch. I have seen Wunderkind and they look really nice, but what other options are there. If anyone knows if the ASV have been fixed, I would rather go that route. Not fitting for any reason other than I dont like the factory silver levers.
Many thanks

I got these and love 'em. Adjustable length and will fold up rather than break if it ever goes over.

I got these and love 'em. Adjustable length and will fold up rather than break if it ever goes over.

Those gold colored ones might look really good on my TFC.

Love mine

Attachments

• EBF5F957-2BB5-4E3E-8A3D-0AB841DBAB4F.jpeg
    EBF5F957-2BB5-4E3E-8A3D-0AB841DBAB4F.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 5B4A6384-4BF5-4A18-AFF3-8F2720EA37F2.jpeg
    5B4A6384-4BF5-4A18-AFF3-8F2720EA37F2.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 49
What levers are they, they look good, would want standard rather than shorties, anyone fitted ASV or the Wunderkind

What levers are they, they look good, would want standard rather than shorties, anyone fitted ASV or the Wunderkind
Go here to see the foldable which are adjustable out to full length. I think the company makes full-length also. Seems one of those brands you mentioned had an install issue- search in the posts.

What is the advantage to these levers?
I bought the pro brake which looks like the rest of them. Benefits are adjustability and less unused length. The downside of these pricey things is comfort. They are squared off which looks good but the stockers are more comfy. I do have a little buyers remorse but they are red and black like my 221 so…

Back