Lets take a ride to the Keys

Anyone coming through Miami/Ft Lauderdale send me a message. I wouldn't mind meeting up and riding.

Depending on if we have family in town, I have a spare king size bed, 2 queen size air mattresses, a pool and a grill that can save on some hotel costs

As a "Walking Dead " fan on the 8th season i couldn't help but watch Norman Reedus's new show. Now I'm hooked on that. Enjoy the ride...:ninja::cool::thumbsup:

I just recently found this show and love it. This is what got me started on the hunt to replace my motorcycle. I traded my old bike for a boat a couple years ago. Btw.. don't do that.

Having been born in Miami in 1949, I can say, "been there, done that" Nuttin but a tourist trap if you ask me. Went twice all the way to the furthest point south, got out of car, had pic took, back in car, and home. However, the "Last Chance Saloon" used to be my hang out. Back in those days, we called it "The bucket of blood". Played music there Fri, Sat, Sun, for years. Name of band was "Redneck Mothers"
BTW, the fuzz is coming back!

As a "Walking Dead " fan on the 8th season i couldn't help but watch Norman Reedus's new show. Now I'm hooked on that. Enjoy the ride...:ninja::cool::thumbsup:
We had a place in KEY WEST for years and it was a fun place to ride always something going on as its a party town and lots of water sports and great fishing spent the winters there and came back up north in April

Try to plan it so you do not transverse the island on the weekend if possible. Hit the keys as early as possible in the morning and try to leave the keys as late as possible. That way you will avoid the worst of traffic.
Tons of cool things to see and do along the way! Stop at Robbie's in Islamorada, Florida Keys: Fishing, boat rentals and feed the tarpon, total tourist trap, but they have a bar and shopping for the ladies! It’s a fun drive!!

Back