Lessons in Lunacy available at Amazon.com

atomsplitter

Living Legend
Ride
17 T-120 Black, 20 Bobber Black, 98 Trophy 1200
My book can now be ordered at Amazon.com using the ISBN number (International Standard Book Number)
ISBN: 978-1-4560-6569-0
They have copies in stock.

It qualifies for Super Saver shipping (over $25 shipping is free so you'll have to buy one other item for the free shipping).

Great, I'm ordering one. Would prefer Kindle but they do not list it. I'll be sure to write a review for Amazon (better hope I like it). By the way, just finishing a biography on Steve Mcqueen -- good reading for any motorcycle lunatics.

Is it going to be available for the Kindle?

I haven't converted it yet. I've been toying with the idea to convert it to Kindle and Nook (I pay for the coversion). If there's enough interest I'll do it.

Great, I'm ordering one. Would prefer Kindle but they do not list it. I'll be sure to write a review for Amazon (better hope I like it). By the way, just finishing a biography on Steve Mcqueen -- good reading for any motorcycle lunatics.

I'll welcome any criticism, one does not improve without candid feedback.

BTW. I sent Whitehorse Press a proposal for another book (they are a motorcycle specific publisher). If you haven't submitted your proposal to anyone yet, give them a shout.

I would do kindle....on my ipad!!! :D

mutt

I just discovered Barnes and Noble (on-line) has the book as well. Kindle e-books are avialable for a bunch of different apps. I just haven't been convinced that's a route I want to go yet due to copyright concerns. But I'm still thinking about it.

Love Kindle...better than carrying a bunch of books around...unfortunately I have to wait till I get to Dubai or back to the US as we are not able to "download" in theater though I heard I can get it on my computer and transfer it that way...may have to look up how to do that.

Good luck on the book sales.

Dennis

60 dtg Dubai
61 dtg Home for good!

Back