DaddyRabbit

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Triumph Rocket III Classic
Ok guys! I've heard the surprising results of LEMON PLEDGE! Does it work on FIBERGLASS? My boat needs a good cleaning and wondering if it put a shine on fiberglass as it does on chrome and painted metal?

Try some Flitz polish and some of their polishing balls. The demo video certainly looks great and with a drill doing most of the hard work... I'm getting some myself but since I have to import it from the states I haven't yet gotten them (mostly I want the polishing balls, haven't found the equivalent locally, and they look perfect for getting at and polishing the billet wheels.)

Skip 20-some minutes in, they start in on plastics around there.

Boats:

Last edited:
Not sure on anything used/old but I use it on everything bike related from day one and it works great, makes cleanup after a ride much easier than anything else I have tried, very similar to "honda spray" I also use the orange pledge with no ill affect.

Mothers has one of those poliahing balls for a drill. Think I saw them in Walmart and online.

Those are foam, though, not as durable and they do heat up with enough friction. Never tried either of them yet though, but I think the Flitz has the edge - more durable and rewashable and the material appears like it would "glide" better.

I've been using PLEXUS on my wind screens and plastics for awhile and it does a great job cleaning them. This stuff has really gone up in price sinse i started using it. Best price on Amazon. I tried lemon Pledge years ago it doe a great job on the tank and fenders but it attracks bugs big time. My father had a 36' O-day sailer fiberglass he used to use 3M "light oxidized" compound wax with an orbital buffer..
http://www.mypilotstore.com/mypilot..._campaign=4-25&keyword=plexus cleaner reviews

Last edited:
Back