Legit or Dodgy dealer anyone know?

Roscoe

Biker Chaplain
Ride
2008 R3
Bought some risers from this guy here in Australia a month ago, they have yet to arrive or receive any shipping info or replies to my email..... thankfully used paypal give him another day or 2 and submit a dispute..... he also has the ramair setup but not liking losing money so doubting him..... Doesn't answer telephone either....... anyone ever used him here in Australia or abroad??

Home - Triumph Performance Parts Australia

Thanks mate that settles me a little just found him on FB too I got plenty of friends in Melbourne who can help me out, started getting angry because his email he uses for paypal bounces, he seems to be very much alive and legit on FB.

I'm glad he responded. Nothing worse than wondering if you have been robbed and at the same time hoping your toys show up.

I feel bad for you guys in OZ. The prices on that website are sure high. Even when converted to USD.

Tell me about it. So many goodies available from the USA...pretty reasonably priced and then you add the shipping....and suddenly it blows the budget!
I'm considering a US holiday and taking an empty suitcase!

LOL ya I ordered a new cross over from some guy it New Zealand named @Paul Bryant. Great product and no complaints for a custom built part, but the shipping was............well you know.

Sometimes you just have to say oh well and go for it.

LOL ya I ordered a new cross over from some guy it New Zealand named @Paul Bryant. Great product and no complaints for a custom built part, but the shipping was............well you know.

Sometimes you just have to say oh well and go for it.
Indeed, it's the only way! Grin and bear it and then grin some more :D

Back