Want to Buy Left rear passenger foot peg assembly R3R.

Looking for left rear passenger foot peg assembly for 2012 R3R.

Cheers!
Easier, better looking and cheaper to get a two pairs of these that match the Roadster Front and Rear peg mounts. Or just get the rears. I cannot remember which is which but just look at the photos. The Suzuki Rear ones may match Roadster Front mount.

This also allows you to swap out the peg footrest for Dually type etc and by buying them with a 1" footrest mount as below you swap and have Dually rear pegs and use the Suzuki or Kwaka fit ones below and mount on 1" foot rail forward of Roadster pegs and you have an extra foot position without H'way pegs and crash bars etc.

Front Foot Rest FootPegs Adjustable For Kawasaki Ninja 250R 500R 600R 650R 750R | eBay

25mm 30mm 35mm Chrome Dually Hightway Foot Pegs footpegs For Harley Honda YAMAHA | eBay

Motorcycle Rear Foot Pegs Footrests For Suzuki Volusia 800 2001-2004 2002 2003
AU $34.17 Postage: FREE

Motorcycle Rear Foot Pegs Footrests For Suzuki Volusia 800 2001-2004 2002 2003 | eBay

Front Footrest Footpegs For Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 1600 MEAN STREAK 2002-2006 03

AU $31.99 Postage: FREE

Front Footrest Footpegs For kawasaki vulcan 1500 1600 MEAN STREAK 2002-2008 07 | eBay

I have new pegs to go onto the bike, I just need the bracket that actually bolts to bike so I can fit them.
Pain in the arse to find in OZ.
Can get them OS but the postage makes it crazy exe

I have new pegs to go onto the bike, I just need the bracket that actually bolts to bike so I can fit them.
Pain in the arse to find in OZ.
Can get them OS but the postage makes it crazy exe

So you just need this bit? If so, I may be able to help.

From eBay image below I believe Right or Left are interchangeable - correct?
Triumph Rocket III Classic Roadster PASSENGER FOOTPEG FRAME BRACKET CLEVIS SET

Triumph Rocket III Classic Roadster PASSENGER FOOTPEG FRAME BRACKET CLEVIS SET | eBay

Back