Want to Buy Left and right fixing brackets for R3T solo seat rack

Quickie69

.040 Over
Ride
2009 R3T
Looking for the solo seat rack fixing brackets. There are none anywhere in the USA. My mate in the UK came up with a blank too. I have the rack and the hardware. If anyone has a drawing of them I will have them made.

Looking for the solo seat rack fixing brackets. There are none anywhere in the USA. My mate in the UK came up with a blank too. I have the rack and the hardware. If anyone has a drawing of them I will have them made.
Are you still needing the solo seat brackets, I think I have the ones you’re looking for, I can picture them with measurements for ya

8892EA0F-AE8D-40FC-8790-9BC58A58E538.jpeg
Yes sir! I have all of the hardware and the rack. I just need the left and right fixing brackets.

Best regards,

Quickie
look right? If so I will put on paper and measure for you

I'm not sure. Is that for the pillion backrest that you have pictured? I need the kit for the solo seat rack. I have a quick detach already installed.
My quick detach already installed is for the pillion backrest that you have pictured. It does not fit the solo seat rack.
Rgds,

Quickie

My quick detach already installed is for the pillion backrest that you have pictured. It does not fit the solo seat rack.
Rgds,

Quickie
I’m not sure we need @Ishrub to help answer that question, you might wanna post some pictures of what you have and I’m pretty sure he will know what you need

Back