JamiePT

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket Roadster 2014
IMG_0900.JPG
IMG_0901.JPG
IMG_0902.JPG
IMG_0903.JPG
Well I just finished installing a LED light strip kit I bought from RevZilla.

It is a kit from Custom Dynamics, it came with two 30 light strips, two24 light strips, two 9 light strips and one 12 light strip. It also came with a fuse harness, and a power switch.

I put two strips underneath the frame. One strip underneath the lip on the right side of the tank shining down on the exhaust. One strip on the inside of the frame on the intake side. And the two small nine light strips I put on the inside edge of the radiator.

The kit cost $139. All in all I'm very pleased and really happy with it. the picture I took in the garage doesn't really do it justice I'll try and see if tomorrow evening I can get my wife to film a little bit of me going up and down the street in the dark.

I just found out about the Joe Florida kit which has the capability of turning all the lights red when you hit the brakes through modulator that's included in the PRO kits. I didn't want a whole Lotta different flashing lights going down the road I just wanted a little more visibility and "Road presence ". However the feature of having a whole bunch of lights turn red when you get the brakes I think is a great safety feature.

One of my buddies here who rides a Triumph scrambler and an Indian really like the Joe Florida kit after I showed it to him. He ordered one of the big pro kits for his Indian Springfield and I'll help them wire it in when I comes.

@JamiePT Who's the model ? You're probably not old enough to remember; the photos with their green tint remind me a bit of the old TV program Dark Shadows.

Nice !

there was a guy here who put led lights on his pegs?that shone on the ground that said triumph anyone know who or the page to see it?IMO it looked darn cool

Too pimp for me, but looks good if you like that sort of thing. ;)

Back