LED & Signalminder

garyculb

.020 Over
LED & Signalminder

Have a Kisan Signalminder. It works OK. Decided to add LED lights to the turn signals. Big mistake. Now front turn signals are dim but functional. Back turn signals do not work at all. Contacted Andy in Tech Support at Kisan;

“The turn signal indicator which flashes on the dash to tell you that the turn signals are on is the culprit. Since your bike has only one indicator for both sides, it will be out-of-balance with the LEDs. There's a tiny push-in bulb under the dash indicator, remove it.â€Â

What has been explained to you seems odd... Doesn't really make sense to me... I have signal minder... I have Kuryakan mirrors with LEDs on the back as well as the Triumph signals... Works fine for me... Mirror LEDs and turn signals are wired together and both work as turn signals and running lights.. A selected mode on signal minder... There are also switches to adjust the power output to your turn signals... Didn't have to adjust mine... My big complaint with signal minder is the lack of water resistance and the cheapo wires and connectors it comes with...

Mike...

Back