HIM57

.040 Over
Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
Hi to all,

I have LED rear light and am planning on switching headlight to LED.

Will this require another relay or anything else I'm missing?

Many thanks in advance

You will get more light and a better spread by replacing the light assembly itself rather than just the bulb. Lots of choices out there. I have the Vision X lights (headlight & driving lights) for my R3T and like them a lot.

You will get more light and a better spread by replacing the light assembly itself rather than just the bulb. Lots of choices out there. I have the Vision X lights (headlight & driving lights) for my R3T and like them a lot.
I am replacing the lights - not bulbs

Hi to all,
I have LED rear light and am planning on switching headlight to LED.
Will this require another relay or anything else I'm missing?
Many thanks in advance
Like everything - this a bit like measuring a distance with ELASTIC. It depends.

In plain English - It's a straight swap Plug and Play. A 2008 Classic needs two 5&3/4" units.

But if you have a 2008 Classic without some form of headlight relay - you should do that ANYWAY before the ignition switch craps out.

Q: Is this a swap for the purposes of aesthetics or are you looking for advanced night time illumination?

Why? - You ask.

If the LED units you choose are simple Hi/lo things then you will be reducing load. This is fine for aesthetics.
If you go for state of the art "Adaptive" LED - the load will be just as high in corners. Once you have used these at night, you will shun ANYTHING else.

Back