leatherlyke Style: S820 pictures ?

wolle

.020 Over
Need some saddlebags. Triumph bags are too expensive.

Anyone has pictures of the leatherlyke Style: S820 - Contemporary-Without Studs and Conchos on the bike ?

Or any other suggestion ?

Thanks !

There are some good choices out there. I purchased a set by Edge Leather along with their brackets. They have a good selection in either genuine or Tec leather, which I got.

I am very satisfied with the bags but I'd get the Easy Brackets instead. The Edge are a good bracket but they cant out a few degrees further than the EZs and are a universal bracket, meaning you have to adjust them to the bike. Thus the bags sit on the adjusting bolt heads rather than on the full face of the bracket.

I have the contemporary bags and can send ya a pic later in the day(at work at the mo)if ya want.

Word of warning;Lykes are designed to rub on the shock springs.My chrome has been worn off in a small spot! :evil:
However they have done some good work for me
They also cracked on me ,but Lyke sent me a replacement set. 8)
In hindsight , I would go the EAsyBracket and someother hard bag, like what Andyin Africa has possibly,or Pelican even.Quite like the robust look of Juggs ammo boxes too!

hipporider said:
never had a problem with them rubbing on the shocks..

But theyre designed to rub on the shocks ,so its only a matter of time before the chrome wears.

I split an inch long piece of fuel pipe and zip tied the pipe around the spring to protect the chrome where the Leatherlyke rubs.

I had Easy Brackets but they make the bag heavy when you take them off.

Back