Leatherlyke logo?

raytracer

.040 Over
On their website it shows a huge white leatherlyke logo on the contemporary bags. The traditional style bag shows no such logo. I prefer the contemporary bags but would choose the traditional so as to not have that huge logo. Does anybody know if the logo on the contemporary bags is removable?

Also, does anybody have any pictures with the leatherlykes off? I'd like to see how the bike looks without the bags on - just the mounting mechanism.

THanks

Yup, peel right off.
418165483.jpg
[/img]

I purchased mine after Rockt3 did and they must have updated their bags because the leatherlyke logo is molded into the bags now. It will not come off the bag; but on the brighter side the logo is not as big as the sticker was. As far as a picture goes..... I cannot post any but it looks good w/ out the bags on. There are only 2 small posts on each side that stick out approximately 1" or so........ doesnt look bad at all IMHO.

IndyRocket3 said:
the leatherlyke logo is molded into the bags now.

Well - that is a deal breaker for me. Anybody have any comments on the traditional style's logo?

I have a set of the contemporary leatherlyke. I to didnot like the logo. I am thinking of covering them with a triumph logo medallion that they sell at the dealers. The bags are great durable and easy to put on or off. Very water tight. They are resonably priced as well. I recommend them.

I too like them very much....... the logo is 3" long and 1/2" tall. It does not look bad at all on the bags. Plus like Massive said it could be covered up pretty easily or quite possible ground off. The ease of these bags are great....plus the lack of bracketry when the bags are off made them very attractive to me.

Back