leather TANK PROTECTOR--with pocket.

PIPES

.020 Over
I am trying to obtain the above item---accessories part number---
A9520067.
I have found catalogues with the picture,but up to now, no one that actually sell them.
Do any of you pilots,own one, and if so do you know where I can order one.
Appreciated..:cool:

I am trying to obtain the above item---accessories part number---
A9520067.
I have found catalogues with the picture,but up to now, no one that actually sell them.
Do any of you pilots,own one, and if so do you know where I can order one.
Appreciated..:cool:

I have one. But I got mine from another R3owner.

Never cared for those things a) scratch the paint because fine bits of dust will get between it and the paint. Even the matte black bikes will suffer. b) if left on the tank for numerous years and then removed for whatever reason there will a slight color difference on the tank where it was located. Kind of like removing emblem from automobiles .... you can tell where the emblem was located even though it has been removed. c) to much "Harley" looking for my tastes. Next will be tassels hanging from handle bars. This last one is my personal opinion.:rolleyes:

I have one it was on the bike and yes it does Mark the Tank. so I use polish regularly ..

No help I'm afraid now maybe a Triumph discontinued part as are many other parts :(

Never cared for those things a) scratch the paint because fine bits of dust will get between it and the paint. Even the matte black bikes will suffer. b) if left on the tank for numerous years and then removed for whatever reason there will a slight color difference on the tank where it was located. Kind of like removing emblem from automobiles .... you can tell where the emblem was located even though it has been removed. c) to much "Harley" looking for my tastes. Next will be tassels hanging from handle bars. This last one is my personal opinion.:rolleyes:

Tassels hanging from handle bars now that's a idea :eek::D

Like others have said.. I had one and it ruined my black tank, that's when I got rid of it and got my current paint job. It looks really good on the bike though, and the little pocket is actually kind of handy, especially if you have to show an ID or badge to get to work, such as military bases. If you get one, I would say put it on permanently. No matter how you tie it or what you do to protect the tank underneath, it will virtually sand the paint off of your tank..

Back