** SOLD ** Leather panniers - no frames but Easy Brackets available too.

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
$500 with Easy Brackets + postage.

I pulled my spares out of the shed and gave them a wipe with a damp rag and they are better than I thought - better than my set I have been using even. No rips, tears, scrapes, repaired or popped rivets etc. They are NOT shrunken or out of shape and the velcro lid seals are working perfectly too. I have not even put leather dressing on yet so tyhey will look even better then. The scratches under the flap are not visible in ordinary light and are from normal use of buckles they are only visible due to the effect of the camera flash.

I can throw in the Easy Brackets with their longer 8mm and 10mm Allen head bolts to mount to rear frame and attach directly to the bags with internal support plates to be made of plywood or sheet aluminium - street signs work well;):D:eek::whitstling::whitstling:

I have already sold the pannier frames on this set.

They are really bulky even without pannier frames but one will easily fit inside the other as shown without squash or deforming their shape and will NOT exceed the 105cm long and 140cm total girth limits for Intnl shipping.
The OEM brittle plastic inner liners are rivetted on the inside frame side of the panniers. The LH one is cracked and the previous owner made a small 240 x 45mm stainless plate to support over the cracks which does work, but if you mount with just Easy Brackets you would chuck them anyway or cover and/or replace with something stiffer like ply or sheet aluminium.

My LH pannier (photos of RH pannier in next post)

P1050351.JPG
P1050352.JPG
P1050353.JPG
P1050354.JPG
P1050355.JPG
P1050356.JPG

I've got my Easy Brackets off my own current set and WILL post some photos. I did break the Easy Bracket tabs off mine and you may need to spot weld them back but they are still working even now as is (see the little tabs with the hole near the lock in photo below). New the Easy Brackets alone are about Au$300 here so well worth fixing. They do mount your bags a lot closer to the bike too than OEM pannier frames.
Triumph - Easy Detachable Saddlebag Brackets

I have the unused accessory leather handle with fittings that joins the 2 bags to carry them together like a large suitcase, but will keep for my hard bags with Mittzy's stainless steel version I think.

All photos below are not mine but from places selling Easy Brackets.
EEZ Carry Handle - $44.90
ZZ84200_A.jpg

This is a cheaper scuffed set in link below. The badges are about $90 a pair when new though.;):D:cool:
AU $335.00
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 111 LEATHER LUGGAGE WITH CHROME NAME BADGES PANNINERS | eBay
Looks like he sold his reasonably good set like mine with Easy Brackets for Au$575. He does de-list things from eBay and sells them privately after being contacted so he doesn't pay eBay for the postage!

Last edited:
Photos of RH pannier. With one inside the other for shipping to reduce size and steel plate for cracked lining on the LHS one.

P1050357.JPG
P1050358.JPG
P1050359.JPG
P1050360.JPG
P1050361.JPG
P1050362.JPG

P1050368.JPG
P1050369.JPG
P1050369.JPG

Last edited:
Sure can. Au$350 + postage. Only actual weight is used for Intl post to Malaysia so should not be too expensive.

I even have found a BRAND NEW set of 6 pinned chrome embellishers and have NEW pinned Pannier embellishment badges too (1 each side). Holes need to be made in leather for pins to secure.

PANNIER EMBELLISHER TOP A9738008

upload_2018-10-9_15-34-8.png

PANNIER EMBELLISHER SIDE A973800

upload_2018-10-9_15-36-2.png

For those retaining the stock pannier frames I have found a rare set of BRAND NEW R3 Classic / Roadster leather pannier rails.

PANNIER DRESSER RAILS A9738088

upload_2018-10-9_15-44-30.png

upload_2018-10-9_15-53-41.png

Au$350 + Postage to Malaysia Au$93.90 + Au$19 insurance for Au$500 to cover postage as well. (It is sold in $100 increments.)

Total Au$462.90 delivered for the leather panniers (no embellishers, badges, frames or EZ Brackets). My Paypal email is pwhite60@iinet.net.au

Same as last time John. Payment in Aussie $ as 'Send money to Friends/relatives'.

I still have your address details from the Black TORS purchase a year ago, lets hope it doesn't languish in Malaysian Customs for a couple of months this time.;):eek:

Back