Laverda concourse

bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
This show is getting massive would have to be one of the biggest bike shows in Aust. Saw about 7 Rockets in the car park. PETER K introduce himself to me and I think the other bloke Iwas talking to said he was TEKOR they both heard me ride in and were interested in my exhaust system. My next door neighbor won best classic for his 1928 J model Harley that he finally got fired up about 3 weeks ago after buying a box of bits 4 years ago. No flyer T.C.

This show is getting massive would have to be one of the biggest bike shows in Aust. Saw about 7 Rockets in the car park. PETER K introduce himself to me and I think the other bloke Iwas talking to said he was TEKOR they both heard me ride in and were interested in my exhaust system. My next door neighbor won best classic for his 1928 J model Harley that he finally got fired up about 3 weeks ago after buying a box of bits 4 years ago. No flyer T.C.

Glad you enjoyed the show mate ;) .... i'm going to kneecap Prickle the slackarse :mad:

Wasn't me, Bruce.
Unless there's another Tekcor out there.

Back