Charles Bozonier

RUNS LIKE A ROLLS ROYCE NOW!
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket Roadster 3
. . . on my r3r with Corbin+TORs+RamAir+Tsuyaku hard bags . . .I throw a leg over, flip on the grip warmers and rumble the big triple up from a two week slumber. Back pedal out from the garage, look both ways, and then effortlessly I am on my way . . . through cedar and pine tree lined roads out to the city. On occasion i grab a bit of extra throttle on the upshift. 2nd gear is remarkable and seems to go forever. . . giddy with the raw grunt and hustle of the rocket when the throttle is cracked - especially on a cold day. What a machine. The seat is remarkable, almost gaudy - it is so handsomely made. I was always flatfooted on the rocket to begin with, but now I sit deep down in the bike - huge improvement - much easier to turn at low and high speeds. The full throat roar of intake is almost as loud as the exhaust - and almost as intoxicating.

What a machine.

I love this bike.

Attachments

• WP_20161106_20_14_05_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161106_20_14_05_Pro.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 2
What is the slotted item behind your Corbin solo seat? Is it a rack of some sort?

Looks to me like a Show Chrome rear rack.
They are no longer available as far as I can determine.

What is the slotted item behind your Corbin solo seat? Is it a rack of some sort?
BTW I fitted mine yesterday. At first I thought the info you mentioned about someone not being able to fit it was correct, but it does in fact fit. Its a bit of a struggle as the top bolt has to be barely threading when you push (and I mean push) the lower ones in and get them going. Once the lower ones are in, just tightens down nicely. Or you could just get slightly longer bolts for the lower to make it easier for them to start.

Attachments

• IMG_0555.JPG
    IMG_0555.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back