Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG yes

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Rick Morris

"Have you seen Junior's grades?"
Ride
2011 Rocket III Roadster
I have not posted for a while, but.... I will be in Vegas February 18-22 for work. Thinking of taking the 23rd off for a ride with a rental from Eagle riders. I did this last year and rented an Indian Chieftain, had a blast. I know one of our friends has converted to an Indian but he is in Antioch. So I would like to meet some of the Rocket riders from the area. I won't have a Trumpet unless one of the Eagle stores has one to rent. Any Rate let me know if you are available. England goes to the next playoff bracket tonight. YABDABDOOOO! GO PATS!

Last edited:
I have not posted for a while, but.... I will be in Vegas February 18-22 for work. Thinking of taking the 23rd off for a ride with a rental from Eagle riders. I did this last year and rented an Indian Chieftain, had a blast. I know one of our friends has converted to an Indian but he is in Antioch. So I would like to meet some of the Rocket riders from the area. I won't have a Trumpet unless one of the Eagle stores has one to rent. Any Rate let me know if you are available. I have not been on this page for a while because it has been wicked BOOOOOOOOORING. My email is rickcmo@aol.com New England goes to the next playoff bracket tonight. YABDABDOOOO! GO PATS!

What's up buuuuuuddy? Send a pm to @BigNorm - he's NEVER booooring ;)

So, it appears I will have six other riders I work with on this Vegas trip. So I will not have time to meet with Jim or anyone else. The popular vote is a run to the Grand Canyon. Maybe next year.

Back