Lane Hogs and general Sheeeit for brains

Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
Lately i have been encountering a great deal of ass-clowns that do the following. You will come up behind them in the fast lane , i sit there for a fair time to give them waring i'd like them to move over , which a lot cant be assed doing , so i then put my indicator on and proceed to move to the inside lane to over take and the dickheads then move over , meaning i have to make severe adjustments to avoid hitting them, starting to piss me off.

Lately i have been encountering a great deal of ass-clowns that do the following. You will come up behind them in the fast lane , i sit there for a fair time to give them waring i'd like them to move over , which a lot cant be assed doing , so i then put my indicator on and proceed to move to the inside lane to over take and the dickheads then move over , meaning i have to make severe adjustments to avoid hitting them, starting to piss me off.
Have a look at this . . . .

I've managed to solve that problem .a mate of mine has a 1200 Gs BMW .he's all geared up and it looks like a cop bike .I let him take the lead on the m1 and it works a treat . 90% of the time they move over.

I have to deal with it every day... it blows but not worth the aggravation so I just stay in the left lane blasting the air horns... if they move over great if not then they don't enjoy their commute either...

On the m1 which I'm sure wrecka is talking about there is four lanes each way for traffic .the idea is to keep left when not over taking that includes the fourth lane. I youst to be on this piece of road a lot and from time to time I would see a cop car stay in the fourth lane with lights trying to move the traffic .the traffic would all move if they were not texting or music blaring .I reckon the coppers should just take pictures of their number plates and send them a gift in mail.

I've managed to solve that problem .a mate of mine has a 1200 Gs BMW .he's all geared up and it looks like a cop bike .I let him take the lead on the m1 and it works a treat . 90% of the time they move over.

Is it white?????? :)

Back